- Special Notice to Parents of Rising K5 Students (K4 now)
We have been informed that all K4 students planning to return to The Children’s School to attend K5 for the 2017-18 school year must complete the School of Choice on-line application during the choice dates of January 7 – February 17.
The Children’s School students will be given first choice of getting into K5 as a School Of Choice student. Click here to apply: Choice School Application
You may use a computer on campus. Please call the school if you have any questions.
- Special Notice to All Parents of Students in K3-1st grade.
Please return the pink letter asking if your child is returning to The Children’s School for the 17-18 school year.
- Special Notice to Parents of Rising 3rd Grade Students (2nd grade now)
Rising 3rd grade students will need to choose one of the following choices to enroll for the 2017-18 school year.
l. Transition to Ebenezer Avenue School of Inquiry for Grades 3. Parents will need to complete the School of Choice on-line application and select School of Inquiry. TCS students will be given priority during the enrollment dates (January 7 – February 17)
2. Apply to another School of Choice during the enrollment period by completing the on-line application. No priority given to TCS students. Parents are encouraged to attend the School of Choice Fair.
3. Go to your zone school and register for the upcoming school year.
- Important Date :
SOC Fair Date is: Thursday, January 26th, from 6:00pm-8:00pm, Kenneth Monroe Transformation Center, 745 Saluda Street, Rock Hill, SC 29730